Why is Freddy such a brain dead killer?

I have played him a few times and he literally just has to just spam his snares to get a free down, once a survivor is down teleport to a gen and use pop, rinse and repeat. When playing against him you feel like you can’t really do anything (at least you can dodge deathslingers shots) not mention he counters borrowed time which is nice but you can easily Camp and tunnel with him. The other killers you have to learn their power very well to get better with them. As for Freddy it feels like they over did his power. Not to mention his add ons with thana and dying light can be fun to do but complete aids to go against. It kinda makes me miss old Freddy. What do you guys think of Freddy?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1239254#Comment_1239254

    Yeah, you're definitely not a survivor main. You would know that Pop is absolutely devestating on a killer that can literally warp to an objective in seconds and demolish the progress on it.

    381210_20200426214016_1 - Copy.png

    Haven't reached Rank 1 this season because I've been on and off with University assignments.

    But of course, you will say that Rank doesn't matter and I agree. Rank doesn't matter.

    But really, do you think people you disagree with are just Killer/Freddy Mains? Is it really impossible for you to think that someone out there who plays primarily Survivor disagrees that Pop is not devastating, and that Killers like Freddy and Spirit is fine as is?

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1239312#Comment_1239312

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/822/DAY5CUJVS142.png

    Haven't reached Rank 1 this season because I've been on and off with University assignments.

    But of course, you will say that Rank doesn't matter and I agree. Rank doesn't matter.

    But really, do you think people you disagree with are just Killer/Freddy Mains? Is it really impossible for you to think that someone out there who plays primarily Survivor disagrees that Pop is not devastating, and that Killers like Freddy and Spirit is fine as is?

    I'm not concerned about rank as your devotion reveals more about how long you've played. I'm more concerned that this picture doesn't tell me anything. The username is blacked out for privacy, but that could also indicate this is a stolen picture. Also with the way rank reset works and has for the last few months, you don't need to play much to get into red ranks if that's where you were before the reset. I'd much rather see your Freddy level.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1239329#Comment_1239329

    I'm not concerned about rank as your devotion reveals more about how long you've played. I'm more concerned that this picture doesn't tell me anything. The username is blacked out for privacy, but that could also indicate this is a stolen picture. Also with the way rank reset works and has for the last few months, you don't need to play much to get into red ranks if that's where you were before the reset. I'd much rather see your Freddy level.

    I always black out my username in this forum, because I don't like people in the forum who I don't know knowing the name of my account.

    Also where would I look for the picture if it was stolen?

    I would show you my Freddy level but I'm honestly just not interested in continuing this discussion, believe me if you wish or not. Plus you probably wouldn't buy it anyways, or claim I just "stole the picture" from someone else or somehow photoshopped it based on how this conversation is going.

  • Playing against Freddy will only seem brain dead if you're used to being a brain dead survivor

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1239361#Comment_1239361

    I always black out my username in this forum, because I don't like people in the forum who I don't know knowing the name of my account.

    Also where would I look for the picture if it was stolen?

    I would show you my Freddy level but I'm honestly just not interested in continuing this discussion, believe me if you wish or not. Plus you probably wouldn't buy it anyways, or claim I just "stole the picture" from someone else or somehow photoshopped it based on how this conversation is going.

    At least you're smarter than the last guy that tried to do this to me that I exposed. I'll respect your wish to bow out.

  • It almost like the killer who is in a numerical disadvantage, should have some way to compete agains 4 people who not only play the ez mode of the game, but who also put litteraly no effort doing gens. I don't even play Freddy and I just find it Ironic that survivor complain about ''brain dead'' gameplay when 50% of any survivor gameplay is holding M1 to win

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1238024#Comment_1238024

    So survivors bash Freddy for being easy to play, but have no problem with the brutal learning curve and endless bugs on nurse.... Seems that survivors want easy matches, but don't want killer to have that same luxury.

    Freddy is a strong overall killer that's easy to play and there's nothing wrong with that. Not every killer that's strong needs to be extremely difficult to play. Before you say it, no I'm not a Freddy main, in fact I don't really like playing him. I vastly prefer wraith to Freddy, because there's more strategy to him.

    They bash Freddy because he is a killer they cant really bully they bash any killer they can't bully like how it was with nurse and spirit and now doctor apparently. But aye there gonna be complaints no matter what the devs do

  • Yeah! How come every killer in the game isn’t super hard to learn and easy to beat? I wanna play my Generator Fixer Simulator game

  • This content has been removed.
1 2 3 ›