My Killer tierlist for 3.6.2 (my opinion)

image.png

Just to clarify, both the A- sections aren't ordered in a specific way, I consider these killers interchangeable and not specifically ordered. they both also do represent a-, but i seperated them by which ones need addons and which ones don't.

Yes, I do consider Hag better than billy, freddy and oni. It's my opinion.

Comments

  • Cool. You're entitled to your wrong opinions.

    Huntress should be in A tier and Deathslinger should be in orange A- tier.

    "But they're both ranged 110% Killers with chase powers?!"

    Yes, but Huntresses power lets her down MULTIPLE Survivors in a short span of time. As ridiculously strong as a good Deathslinger is at a 1v1 he can ONLY 1v1.

    Huntress, Hag, Spirit, and Nurse are the only Killers who, through use of their power, can quickly down multiple Survivors in a small area and down Injured Survivors almost instantly and turn a chase into a 1v2 or 1v3.

    If Deathslinger finds 3 Injured people on a gen (and they all split up as he approaches) he can only down one if he uses his power, no matter how good he is. He can still leave after the others, but he is abandoning the slug and the gen to do so.

    Huntress and etc. can down two or occasionally all three with good use of their power AT the gen.

    A great Huntress isn't unbeatable like a great Nurse, Spirit, or (IMO) Hag is, and thusly doesn't belong in S Tier, because she lacks the mobility and map pressure of the other other three.

    Deathslinger lacks these attributes in favor of a mostly uncounterable chase power. He's old Legion if Deep Wounds + Moonwalking had actually required skill. He also basically requires his reload speed add-ons.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    Cool. You're entitled to your wrong opinions.

    Huntress should be in A tier and Deathslinger should be in orange A- tier.

    "But they're both ranged 110% Killers with chase powers?!"

    Yes, but Huntresses power lets her down MULTIPLE Survivors in a short span of time. As ridiculously strong as a good Deathslinger is at a 1v1 he can ONLY 1v1.

    Huntress, Hag, Spirit, and Nurse are the only Killers who, through use of their power, can quickly down multiple Survivors in a small area and down Injured Survivors almost instantly and turn a chase into a 1v2 or 1v3.

    If Deathslinger finds 3 Injured people on a gen (and they all split up as he approaches) he can only down one if he uses his power, no matter how good he is. He can still leave after the others, but he is abandoning the slug and the gen to do so.

    Huntress and etc. can down two or occasionally all three with good use of their power AT the gen.

    A great Huntress isn't unbeatable like a great Nurse, Spirit, or (IMO) Hag is, and thusly doesn't belong in S Tier, because she lacks the mobility and map pressure of the other other three.

    Deathslinger lacks these attributes in favor of a mostly uncounterable chase power. He's old Legion if Deep Wounds + Moonwalking had actually required skill. He also basically requires his reload speed add-ons.

    Nah, you're still not changing my mind I still consider deathslinger better, I'll let you know if I change my mind though, since I haven't faced/used him much.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1237370#Comment_1237370

    Nah, you're still not changing my mind I still consider deathslinger better, I'll let you know if I change my mind though, since I haven't faced/used him much.

    Cool with me.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    Cool. You're entitled to your wrong opinions.

    Huntress should be in A tier and Deathslinger should be in orange A- tier.

    "But they're both ranged 110% Killers with chase powers?!"

    Yes, but Huntresses power lets her down MULTIPLE Survivors in a short span of time. As ridiculously strong as a good Deathslinger is at a 1v1 he can ONLY 1v1.

    Huntress, Hag, Spirit, and Nurse are the only Killers who, through use of their power, can quickly down multiple Survivors in a small area and down Injured Survivors almost instantly and turn a chase into a 1v2 or 1v3.

    If Deathslinger finds 3 Injured people on a gen (and they all split up as he approaches) he can only down one if he uses his power, no matter how good he is. He can still leave after the others, but he is abandoning the slug and the gen to do so.

    Huntress and etc. can down two or occasionally all three with good use of their power AT the gen.

    A great Huntress isn't unbeatable like a great Nurse, Spirit, or (IMO) Hag is, and thusly doesn't belong in S Tier, because she lacks the mobility and map pressure of the other other three.

    Deathslinger lacks these attributes in favor of a mostly uncounterable chase power. He's old Legion if Deep Wounds + Moonwalking had actually required skill. He also basically requires his reload speed add-ons.

    Actually, looking back, I can kinda see where you're coming from. But there's also situations where Huntress wont do as much as 'Slinger, so I'll leave it as it is, but again, if I change my mind, I'll tell you.