Is this considered as an exploit?
I've saw a post where man said that Ghost Face by stalking is able to go inside a hooked Survivor.
While stalking, the Killer loses its collision completely as long as he is stalking. When the Killer stops doing it - he retains the collision. I've tried this and yeah, when inside a hooked Survivor, the Killer's collision prevents the hooked Survivor totally from being rescued. Nothing may help is such situation.
Devs, will you ban people for doing that? Strangely, this is as strong as facecamping leatherface, but on any Killer.
Comments
This should be bannable, as while with Bubba you can technically make a save, with this you literally can't.
If Bubba holds the chainsaw - it is impossible to save the Survivor without greatly hurting the entire team..
It affects survivors so I assume its a low priority issue
Technically its impossible, but it can be done with alot of luck.
And yet when the Doctor DS bug occured it was fixed within a day?
Yeah, like the DS bug which took a WHOLE 2 days. Imagine if it affected killers like the no sound on ground bug, wait that still exists, maybe the first hit can't lunge one since dedicated servers been implemented.
(First of all that's a joke don't take it seriously)
Killers should call it Hook Tech² and say it takes skillful gameplay and shouldn't br fixed because it takes fun and skill away from the game.
They should just add the removed collision for stalking killers. Problem solved.
I forgot to mention that Spirit in phasewalk is also able to I side the hooked Survivor and then bodyblock..
Why is that a Billy can bodyblock a survivor and chainsaw them but Myers' can't block a survivor in a corner and stalk them to T3? Is it because it affects other survivors and the devs don't want one dumb survivor ruining the game for the rest?
That sounds like a good reason! But couldn't Bubba do the exact same thing by just revving up his chainsaw and just standing at the top of the stairs?
Wait they brought this back?
As Myers you used to be able to do this, but before Spirit was introduced it was removed.
Funnily enough back then I'm pretty sure it was possible to save the hooked Survivor (unless you have to phase through their bodies and stop at a specific area, I did this while farming and they were able to save).