Pig Changes [Idea]
Pig can no longer see auras of boxes
Reason for is: anti-tunnel change. It would be harder (help Survivors when Exit Gates are powered) to tunnel person who got Trap on their head.
Survivors can't see Auras of boxes until their Trap is activated
Reason for is: It would be harder to remove trap that's not activated yet, it will increase overall time to take off trap. I think that Ultra-rare add-on for that it's just not worth it for "Ultra-rare" quality. It's rly not that insane (imagine other Ultra-rares that can give you one-shot ability, ...)
First box that Survivors search will NEVER remove trap from their head.
Reason for is: 2 min 30s is allready lot of time to remove trap, so let's make it slightly less about luck.
Comments
lol I don't do that. I was just thinking about it If you can be banned for it or not. But thanks
No, I don't do that. I was just thinking If you can be banned for it or not. But thanks