Are you waiting for the new patch

I main killer and i did not play killer at all in the last week for the only reason im waiting for the new patch to go live

Comments

  • Yes, while still playing killer

  • I'm waiting for the new tome more than the patch. I plan to work on a bunch of killer trophies so I might as well wait to get some progress on the tome as well.

  • Hell yeah. I cant wait to finally nod properly on console. First game after the patch comes out I'll play default Trapper and nod for the whole game.

  • Yep, finally can play Clown or Wraith without getting absolutely stomped.

    And new Tome, hooray!

  • yes,cant freaking wait,just a few more days........

  • Everyone is waiting 🤣

  • Yeah, I'm not playing DBD until the patch is out.

    Then I'll be on killer a lot more.

  • I refuse to play killer until it gets better. I'm hoping these map changes help...

    but honestly I need something else a clear killer objective. With the game balanced in favor of survivors with the devs goal of 2e2k every match feels like a loss in both emblem and points and the entity is always displeased


    while on survivor as long as I get out its always a victory and its crazy easy to just escape doing nothing but hiding

  • Hell yeah! I cant wait to jump back on as killer and see how it plays!