Can You Improve My Build

Inner Strength, Lithe, Quick And Quiet, Poised

What should be replaced if any perk? If none, how would you play this build.

I like doing totem, so why not have IS.

I mainly have QnQ for if I’m being chased and in an area with lockers, I would try to run the killer around loops hoping they don’t complete follow me around them (like when they try to chase you one way then change their direction to cut you off) and create all these scratch marks and hop in the locker real quick in hopes they get confused and think I walked somewhere else or think I have Urban and go search somewhere else. It actually worked a few times.

Lithe is with QnQ. I will try to do the loopy thing and hope the killer try to cut me off by going a different direction, I see a window and make a quick and sneak vault (hoping QnQ is off cool down). Hopefully by the time he notice I ran to a different window, whether they know I vaulted or not, I’m far enough away to find somewhere else to go or hide.

Poised I also try to use with QnQ and also lithe. The way I try to use it is like an emergency while in a chase. A survivor completes a gen, scratch marks gone, so I try to get out of view of killer and either vault or jump in a locker when he doesn’t see me.

What can I fix or do more with this build?

Comments

  • This is a pretty standard "where the hell did they go" build although I'd personally replace Poised with either Dance with Me or Detectives Hunch.

    Poised is a bit too situational to be of much use in my opinion, especially in a build like this. I think poised would work better on a Sprint Burst gamer after finishing a gen or even in a chase so they can get out of an area quickly without leaving scratch marks.

    Dance with me would get some guarantee use with Lithe and Quick and Quiet so when you vault, the killer if not careful will lose you completely and have no means to track you unless your injured.

    You could also use Detectives Hunch so you can focus on objectives and not spend time looking for totems. Do one gen and you basically know where all the totems are if you ever need one throughout the match.

  • Poised to Dance with Me

    Inner Strength to Decisive Strike

  • Poised to Iron Will.

    What's the point of Quick and Quiet when they can still hear you everywhere you go?

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    This is a pretty standard "where the hell did they go" build although I'd personally replace Poised with either Dance with Me or Detectives Hunch.

    Poised is a bit too situational to be of much use in my opinion, especially in a build like this. I think poised would work better on a Sprint Burst gamer after finishing a gen or even in a chase so they can get out of an area quickly without leaving scratch marks.

    Dance with me would get some guarantee use with Lithe and Quick and Quiet so when you vault, the killer if not careful will lose you completely and have no means to track you unless your injured.

    You could also use Detectives Hunch so you can focus on objectives and not spend time looking for totems. Do one gen and you basically know where all the totems are if you ever need one throughout the match.

    I’m going to try both. I’ll try Dance With Me first. Something is telling me I’m going to like the perk but I might get stuck on Detectives Hunch for a bunch of games.

    Poised don’t always work how I try to use it. I’m sure I won’t miss it if I replace it with Dance With Me because like you said, I will get more use on that more than Poised. I never really read the description of each of those perks and I like what I read.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Poised to Dance with Me

    Inner Strength to Decisive Strike

    I’ll try it

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Poised to Iron Will.

    What's the point of Quick and Quiet when they can still hear you everywhere you go?

    I’ll try this too. I didn’t think about the killer hearing me

  • Maybe this is the reason the killer caught me so easy but it also worked on a few. It’s a good build that need a lil tweaking. I’m trying each suggestion everyone said when I play again

  • @qquestion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234815#Comment_1234815

    I’m going to try both. I’ll try Dance With Me first. Something is telling me I’m going to like the perk but I might get stuck on Detectives Hunch for a bunch of games.

    Poised don’t always work how I try to use it. I’m sure I won’t miss it if I replace it with Dance With Me because like you said, I will get more use on that more than Poised. I never really read the description of each of those perks and I like what I read.

    I'm glad I could help and I hope they work well for you. ^_^