Mute chat option

Sometimes you have a game that the last thing you want to see is a toxic swf bullying you on the chat. Also I had seen some people annoyed by fake reports so I think you BHVR devs should ask for a evidence of insults too.

Comments

  • PC Problems. But yeah i feel you. There should be an option to Mute like in every other game too.


    I just thought why there ist a voice chat for solo gamers. When you play with friends you have communication too.

  • You can close the end game chat, when you are on the end screen just click the chat icon, next to the chat box.

  • You can press the small arrow next to the chat and it hides it.

    Additionally, just close out of the end game screen, while I understand people shouldn't be being offensive If you're sat there watching it obviously it's going to affect you.

  • Yeah I'd rather just never see any after game chat. It's 95% of the time not worth it and annoying. Either 1) I'm facing a high level survivor team and they are going to ######### on me, or 2) it's a good game and I still don't have anything I want to say.

  • Survivors are literal scum, the bullying and blatant rudeness, they deserve every Mori.

  • @NerfDS said:

    Survivors are literal scum, the bullying and blatant rudeness, they deserve every Mori.

    nice bait

  • @Inaruslynx said:

    Yeah I'd rather just never see any after game chat. It's 95% of the time not worth it and annoying. Either 1) I'm facing a high level survivor team and they are going to ######### on me, or 2) it's a good game and I still don't have anything I want to say.

    @NerfDS said:

    Survivors are literal scum, the bullying and blatant rudeness, they deserve every Mori.

    Why are you reviving this post? It has already been a month, and also you can just press the small button on the side of the chat to hide it