Legit question

Why do people think bbq and chilli is op? I guess on pc you can use it for huntress for some cheeky plays but other killers that can use it properly are billy, nurse, oni, maybe spirit so that is my question.

Why people think bbq is op?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Idk...BBQ and Iron Maiden is a little mean. LUL but BBQ doesn't seem OP IMO. Just get in a locker or hide behind the nearest gen. If for some weird reason you have neither around you...either hide close to the hook or if you're far away, walk one way for a few seconds and then double back. Its really not hard to counter.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    Idk...BBQ and Iron Maiden is a little mean. LUL but BBQ doesn't seem OP IMO. Just get in a locker or hide behind the nearest gen. If for some weird reason you have neither around you...either hide close to the hook or if you're far away, walk one way for a few seconds and then double back. Its really not hard to counter.

    Exactly, both of those together sound mean in theory, but people don't realize that you can hide behind a gen for some reason

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    Idk...BBQ and Iron Maiden is a little mean. LUL but BBQ doesn't seem OP IMO. Just get in a locker or hide behind the nearest gen. If for some weird reason you have neither around you...either hide close to the hook or if you're far away, walk one way for a few seconds and then double back. Its really not hard to counter.

    IMO iron maiden simply doesn't last long enough to use it offensively. Unless they are jumping into lockers right in front of you for head on. Unless I'm a high mobility killer I don't use BBQ. I prefer whispers. If not for the bp bonus I bet less people would use it.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1233008#Comment_1233008

    IMO iron maiden simply doesn't last long enough to use it offensively. Unless they are jumping into lockers right in front of you for head on. Unless I'm a high mobility killer I don't use BBQ. I prefer whispers. If not for the bp bonus I bet less people would use it.

    I honestly have no idea how long iron maiden lasts. I just know every time I get out of a locker with it on, I think, "MOTHER #########!". 🤣

  • People who say BBQ is OP probably just aren't good at countering it. It has at least 5 different counters, three of which negate its effect completely. It's like cleansing totems in case of NOED - if a perk is powerful, and common, you should always assume they have it and take precautions to counter it unless you discover otherwise.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1233019#Comment_1233019

    I honestly have no idea how long iron maiden lasts. I just know every time I get out of a locker with it on, I think, "MOTHER #########!". 🤣

    Iron maiden lasts like 5 seconds I think, if you have head on you already bought 3

  • I don't know. It's just an aura perk. It you run Kindred or other aura perk of your own, you can see where the killer is headed and move. If not, just assume they have it and move.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1233020#Comment_1233020

    Iron maiden lasts like 5 seconds I think, if you have head on you already bought 3

    Actually I think it's more like 15 but I could be wrong. Your not going to get the one shot unless they are jumping into lockers right in front of you. It's more for tracking. I think I only got the expose hit once on my nurse. I started using it encase people try to jump into a locker during my 2nd blink. People now just run in a straight line to put distance between them and nurse so I swapped it out.