Or just comment if you hate tea
What if I don't like tea...?
@Cheers said:What if I don't like tea...?
@Cheers said:
I’ll edit it in....
I really can't figure out what you wrote in the 2nd option, so i'll just say it here.
Ice tea.
Hot tea, but not every day. Mostly in winter and when I am sick. Iced tea is the work of the devil.
@alaenyia said:Hot tea, but not every day. Mostly in winter and when I am sick. Iced tea is the work of the devil.
@alaenyia said:
that’s something I can relate to, sometimes I like hot teas on cold days and iced teas on warm days.
@Boss said:I really can't figure out what you wrote in the 2nd option, so i'll just say it here.Ice tea.
@Boss said:
Let me know if this helps?
if you choose the poll above (hot tea) then if you were to ever try iced tea it would taste gross cause you didn’t click the iced tea one.
Monster Dragon teas
I'll take a Soda please
@Champagne said:Or just comment if you hate tea
@Champagne said:
Get your plants out of my water!
cold as ice please.
More of an iced coffee guy myself but iced tea isn't bad.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What if I don't like tea...?
I’ll edit it in....
I really can't figure out what you wrote in the 2nd option, so i'll just say it here.
Ice tea.
Hot tea, but not every day. Mostly in winter and when I am sick. Iced tea is the work of the devil.
that’s something I can relate to, sometimes I like hot teas on cold days and iced teas on warm days.
Let me know if this helps?
if you choose the poll above (hot tea) then if you were to ever try iced tea it would taste gross cause you didn’t click the iced tea one.
Monster Dragon teas
I'll take a Soda please
Get your plants out of my water!
cold as ice please.
More of an iced coffee guy myself but iced tea isn't bad.