Territorial imperative needs a buff.
1. It should alert you when a survivor enters the basement no matter where the killer is.
2. Anyone who enters the basement should be exposed for 30/45/60 seconds.
I think this would make the basement so much scarier for survivors. It would make the perk useful lol.
Comments
yeah alongside a ton of perks, but these devs are too lazy to even let us try stuff with the PTB soooo yeah, good intentions but they will fall on deaf....dev? ears
Instead we will see 1 perk in the next 3 months, get a change from 1% to 1.4% and we should be happy for all the hard work the devs put into that.
Also exposed for 60 seconds is just insane..... heck even being exposed in the basement is rediculous.
I would be ok with point 1, I agree you should just see survivors aura in the basement with a little sound indicating they went in (and no, not the same boring explosion sound effect they lazely use for every single thing)
This aura reading should be countered by the lockers but the perk should light up so you do know there is someone down there.
Secondly I feel survivors should be exhausted in the basement and for the next 20 seconds after leaving it.
bubba and trapper's basement would gain too much power, and there's really no counter once you put someone in the basement, it's always gonna be at least a 1 for 1.