Peakin in from my break
Been away from DBD for the past few months to kinda just take a break from the game and play something else for awhile. Seeing my rank go up with each reset is just kinda funny, lol. Hows everything been the last few updates? Hows Deathslinger turn out now that people have actually started getting use to him?
Havent really been keepin up with DBD lately apart from a DBD facebook page I scroll through to laugh at memes.
Was thinkin of hoppin on for afew rounds b4 it pairs me with brown ranks. I dont need to be stompin on newbies when I come back.


Comments
Rank resets have been a little bit bugged. Killers have switched from Ruin to NoED to compensate for a lack of skill or faith in theirs. Deathslinger is fun, but kinda tricky to use with the harpoon. Matchmaking has more rainbows in it lately than a lot of pride parades.
Business as usual.
Most people like M&A on Deathslinger, since he has a longer harpoon range then he does TR outside of a chase. A 16m TR is pretty brutal, after all. I really like Devour Hope on him, but he's also the first character I've used it on. He's a very boom or bust character, since he's a 110 killer with no traditional map pressure, and aiming is pretty tricky unless you know what you're doing. Haven't seen him ever since after the first week of his release so I can't say about how to deal with him.
If anyone tells you that he's a worse Huntress, ignore them. They've got two completely different powers.
It's been fine.
Had some problems with a controller preventing me to play (#########), but other than that, fine.
I remember hearing alot of "worse Huntress" comments when he hit PTB. I had about 1mil BPs saved when he was released, so I threw those into him and then...put the game down, lol. Just decided to play a game and got a team of 3 purples and a green. Between me bein rusty, using a random assortment of lvl 1 perks and playing a killer I have no experience with... was fairly close, lol. They got 4 gens done , but I started knocking em out b4 they could do more. They were pretty potato, but I wasnt doin much better, lol.