Interactable Generator/Loops (The Game/Temple of Purgation)
I would like to suggest that, in addition to breakable walls, BHVR looks at environmenting shifting generator repairs, like what happens on The Game, The Temple of Purgation, and to a lesser degree, Lerys. My personal feedback is that I enjoy the way that the map itself changes based on the completion of gens, and that this could be implemented in other maps and used on other maps more frequently.
Comments
What I always had in mind was to have the grain field set on fire when a gen was done.
It would change the boring old field into like a kind of maze or something.
That could be pretty interesting. Creating patches of scorched earth. I was thinking in the Autowreckers tiles, make it so the cranes pick up something nearby to make some loops easier for killer after the gen is complete, or some of them start overhanging a nearby tile that is really weak, and when a generator is completed, they slowly drop an object into the middle of the loop, making it longer and harder to mind game for killers. The ones without gens nearby stay the same way they are now.