New Perk Idea: Predative Instinct
Your keen natural senses finds your prey easier.
Every 360/300/240 seconds Survivor's aura's are revealed to you for 2 seconds.
"One, Two, I am coming for you."
Your keen natural senses finds your prey easier.
Every 360/300/240 seconds Survivor's aura's are revealed to you for 2 seconds.
"One, Two, I am coming for you."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Use Bitter Murmur. Lasts longer, happens more often than once every 4 minutes.
But that's only when a generator is fixed. This is more for situations where there are 2 survivors left, and both hiding for hatch, or if the Survivors 3/4 gen themself and you can't find them when you kick their gen. The situations where the game is being drawn out because survivors are not fixing gen's.
I would rather they make a match have like a hard limit of... 20-25 minutes?