Should SWF be limited to only using 3 perks?
I mean they have kindred,bond,empathy,better together and aftercare on steroids so how would you guys feel about this? It is honestly the most annoying thing to go against. Or give killers extra bloodpoints because holy Crap do I keep getting them back to back.
Comments
God no.
You'll force people to dodge lobbies until they meet up with their SWF team.
Don't nerf SWF.
Limited to 3 perks? No
Give Killers extra BP? No need, killer already gets more BP that survivors
SWF ruins this game. The only way to take a step forward to balance the game, they need a nerf.Period.
If you really think SWFs "destroy" this game, then do realize that Nurse, Spirit and Billy also "destroy" this game :)
No. The devs need to stop ignoring the elephant in the room and close the solo-swf gap. They can do this by giving solos more information. Then they can finally buff killers up to the level of SWF groups.
Im a killer main and I kind of dont agree with this. While I agree with the idea of a basekit for Solo survivors and SWF as well as killers. Nerfing SWF in that way wouldn't be fair. To be punished for playing with your friends.
If they decide to give basekits, SWF should have a different one than Solo players
Nurse is by far the hardest killer to learn, Spirit is spirit (gross) and I do agree that Billy’s add ons need a nerf.
I would argue & say huntress is the hardest killer to learn because of her Hatchets. Nurse is just muscle memory, while huntress you have to predict what the survivor is going to do, decide whether you want to hold the hatchet or throw right away, etc etc.