Something I never thought I would hear
Today during a game, at the end, the killer was like. "Tried to flashlight save, kind of bm (bad manners or whatever)"
Then left.
Never thought I would see a killer call a mechanic of the game bm.
Today during a game, at the end, the killer was like. "Tried to flashlight save, kind of bm (bad manners or whatever)"
Then left.
Never thought I would see a killer call a mechanic of the game bm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah some killers are just dumb dumbs too.
Killers blame Survivors for using Perks and Items thats real sad. I even heard: "If you use DS or SB i will Facecamp you". A lot of Killers are really Poor creatures.
I've hear that so often.
"Facecamp for flashlight"
"People that use DS are PoS"
"3 Toolboxes = ebony or dodge"
"Saved mori for instaheal cancer"
"You sabo, I tunnel"
I stopped bringing in items so Killers wouldn't be triggered, but it's so dumb that this is an issue.
Yeah i hate when ppl do that during an event, if the killers being a jerk than it's open season on the hooks.
survivors call camping, a game mechanic, BM
so idk lol
Had a killer call someone else a filthy totem breaker. At one point he threatened to hack the game because of it.
It was hilarious.
People make those comments all the time though.
Use NOED and you will NOT escape the endgame chat without Survivor complaints.
Flashlights are hella annoying tho.
One of the reasons I punish flashlight users so hard with my Nurse.
I really don't like what flashlights have turned into (a bully instrument).
they'll complain even if all the gens don't even get finished
if they never trigger DS they're probably a bad survivor tbh
have you seen Shrek 2
Some killers will call you toxic for gen rushing. They just don't know what words actually mean in terms of DBD.
Killer dribbles so DS never gets to proc = bad survivor.
Killer runs Iron Grasp = bad survivor
Killer runs Agitation = bad survivor
Killer runs any combination of the above and or is close to a hook = bad survivor
Survivor saves DS for later hook = bad survivor
Yep your logic is stunning in it's failings there.
yeah, because if you're using DS you're a bad survivor.
Well camping and tunneling is considered BM by most survivors, so...
Couldn't that be possible?
Well, I facecamped and tunneled a survivor today for teabagging. I found it fair.
On that part we can agree, for newer players still learning it's useful. But for an experienced players especially if you get to high ranks you should've outgrown it. I'm eagerly awaiting for it to go to a stun based format. Then it'll be more strategic usage if you run it instead of oh i got picked up 1st time lets use it.