Please make key and flashlights better.
Please, flashlights suck and keys don't even have much use. So please, do it.
Please, flashlights suck and keys don't even have much use. So please, do it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're actually the two best items at the moment, not sure why you think otherwise...
Sounds like user error
no I just hate flashlights and keys, I think they suck
R u a potato or r u trying to bait us. Those r the 2 best survivor items like dont make them better than they already r.
Flashlights and keys are actually very powerful. Both can change the tide of a game greatly. There is no need to make them stronger than they already are.
Flashlights are very hard to use though. If you like, I can link you to some tutorial videos on how to make the best use of them.