Bait posts losing quality

Is it just me or are bait posts losing more and more quality each day. It used to be fun seeing a good bait post and the reaction of others to it. Now it's just too obvious like for example "I get 4ks every match at rank 1. Devs nerf killer pls I have 100 wins in a row. Pls nerf killer. K thanks" is just too obvious bait. Cmon people. Make forum bait great again. Let's post this on every bad bait post.

Comments

  • Or you can just ignore em'.

  • Or maybe they're actually legit..?

    You have to understand how fragile the balance in this game is.

  • @Unicorn said:

    Or you can just ignore em'.

    You can't know how bad they are until you read them. Since OP says he likes bait posts, he wants to read them. It's just a matter of quality.

    I, however, prefer to ignore them, good quality, or not. :)