I'm not even mad, that's amazing!
Played a round as a survivor against huntress. Huntress gets a really good start by downing 3 of us early. Despite the strong start, he Immediately does everything to his power to camp all the hooks and slug everyone even though he got so many early hooks with zero gens done.
Even though the situation looked hopeless, we gave it our best shot, tried to get on top of the situation. Eventually with just 2 left, we got gens down to 1 and a half by miracle before the killer had downed us all. Me, who was last alive, the killer took a trip around the entire map searching for the hatch to give me as a token of no hard feelings for all the slugging, camping, and just sheer troll killer gameplay. He didn't find the hatch right away, actually took a really long time finding it and I began to fear the killer would soon give up the search and hook me... Then suddenly, there it was...
The killer suddenly drops me 10 meters away from the hatch, lures me to crawl towards it while standing right next to it, like I am some kind of idiot and don't realize what is going to happen...
I have seen people with a bad day, but this guy took it to a whole new level, well done!
Comments
You know what?
I have a strange respect for that guy.
Killers who waste everyone's time like that are just giant clowns with nothing better to do in life than to piss away everyone's time standing around doing nothing. I'd be more irked if it wasn't so sad.
Some of us have ish to do killer, let's finish the damn game instead of sitting around with our thumbs up our bums.
People are allowed to have fun.
You know that, right?
I mean, if sitting there for four minutes to taunt the survivor when the game is over is fun for you, more power to you I guess.
Some of us would rather just move to the next game with our limited free time but you standing there doing nothing is also super exciting I guess...
Yeah I hate this as survivor. I won't crawl to the hatch at all. Just lay there and wait til death.
If you wanted to give me the hatch you would have dropped me on top of it.
Gg, then I move on
Nah, you had it right the first time. Griefing survivors by standing over them for 4 minutes while they bleed out is just painful to observe. Like there's no way you aren't a complete goblin IRL if this is what does it for you. It screams of incel. Killer queues are instant, btw. Feel free to move on.