Bt change that would benfit solos but nerf swf

The person getting unhooked is one who needs to equips bt

that way when im saved i dont have to rely on my teammates having bt if i have it equipped

It also means everyone in a swf has to use it instead of only one person needing to use it

Whats you opinion on this change?

Comments

  • Guess it would save me from getting farmed by randoms.

    But I dont run BT anyway. If I have to I'll take the hit for ya. But I always try to save when the killer is not around.

  • Couldn’t you just run into issues as a solo player, where nobody saves you because maybe the killer is around and they have no idea you have BT? Or perhaps they do save you, with the logic of “I thought you’d have BT”, and you get rehooked? SWF would still know who on their team has it. The only way it would benefit solo players more is if upon being hooked, the icon for BT pops up similar to Kindred, so others are aware you have it.

  • Just make it work how it does now + that lol

  • @Karl_Childers said:

    Couldn’t you just run into issues as a solo player, where nobody saves you because maybe the killer is around and they have no idea you have BT? Or perhaps they do save you, with the logic of “I thought you’d have BT”, and you get rehooked? SWF would still know who on their team has it. The only way it would benefit solo players more is if upon being hooked, the icon for BT pops up similar to Kindred, so others are aware you have it.

    Yea I like the idea of BT and DS being two sides of the same coin so all the options are covered. Giving more info to solos would be awesome too.

  • That would be good change for sure

  • I like it. Seems like a healthy idea. It would also probably leave survivors with the situation... Do I want to run BT or DS. Obviously you could still run both. But most likely you'd chose one over the other.