Sole Survivor buff idea

I think I never saw someone use Sole Survivor unless trying the Adept Laurie achievement, so I thought of a way to make it useful.


As more of your friends fall to the Killer, you become shrouded in isolation and the Killer's Aura-reading abilities towards you are disrupted.

Your Aura cannot be read by the Killer within a maximum range of 20/22/24 metres for each dying, hooked or dead Survivor.

Increases your chances of being the Obsession.


With this change, the perk would be useful in dire situations when you need to help the team and there's no time to be wary of aura reading.

Comments

  • The perk “Sole Survivor” is actually just made for Object of Obsession and let you watch the killer without any disturbance. But like if I use, I don’t really get any advantage but disadvantage and that’s a perk slot wasting. Sole Survivor really needs a buff because it is useless at the moment.

  • That would be a brilliant buff and still be thematically correct for the name.

    it would actually be fun and fluctuate in strength throughout the game.