How have your games been lately?
I don't know why, but I see an Imense amount of toxicity from both sides lately (more or less rank reset). Is it only me?
I don't know why, but I see an Imense amount of toxicity from both sides lately (more or less rank reset). Is it only me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not just you.
Right after reset I had 5 games. 4 different killers. 4 Ebony Mori's. All running NoED.
Huntress tunnelled the Obsession (not me!) all game with Iri hatchets.
Spirit got me with NoED since they went to my gate first. Didn't notice any camping, but they were pretty quick near a hook.
Second Spirit was more of a baby, and wouldn't leave me alone for 3 generators. The only chase perk I used was Balanced Landing. On a MacMillain map, the one with the white shed.
Hillbilly sawed everyone but never saw me and I got hatch. Had Thompson Mix and Primer Bulb.
SAME HILLBILLY had a grudge but no mori. Came afer me, but forced to use hammer on Hawkins. Downed right near the basement near the Upside-Down. Other Yui saved me with Breakout, then a pallet stun. And a flashlight save. Lost him as I went upstairs and healed. He DC'd soon after. Only targeted me and DC'd when they lost me.
This time Thompson Mix and Carb Tuning Guide. INSTA-SAW AND NOED. TWICE.
Not super toxic, but still more than the usual amount. Baby Spirit was the nicest match, besides Hillbilly DC'ing on me.
Other than that, just one super-toxic facecamping Huntress just because.
Then again, also eaten some of the rainbow. Full team trying to do a generator in my face. At least two of them on the ground for a full minute. I was Legion.
And a blue SWF squad with an OoO teabagger. Devour Hope helped as my Deathslinger only needed to hit once in the end.
I don't see "toxicity" from both sides. I see toxicity from killers and downright incapability to do anything from my survivor team mates. I've just had a couple survivor daily rituals to complete with opening an escape gate and healing team mates, and they're taking me way more games to complete than they should. I haven't even gotten to play killer since it's been taking so long to just do these rituals.
I'm either having my team mates just go AFK in the basement, or going against an Insidious facecamping Trapper that my team mates just walk down into the basement and let themselves get hooked by, or going against a mori, whatever it may be.
I don't even enjoy playing survivor as much as killer, I just want to complete these daily rituals and it's taking like 10 games just to do 1 with how much my team mates are trolling and how hard the killers are trying to ruin peoples' days.
Yeah i had a fair share of hookslapping and nodding while doing so lately. But also survivors constantly tbagging. Then in the aftergame chat they offend the killer and then me when I said gg...
I've been facing a lot of OoO SWF teams as Killer (I don't mind) and facing a lot of tunneling Wraiths as Survivor.
Rather normal, surprising. Have not really seen any moris, no Iri hatchets. Majority have been good sports. Killer side, petty much the same. Rather normal beside seeming to get a near endless supply of corn maps, making me think i should just become a farmer at this point.
I got camped, and tunneled in like 3 games in a row, so fun :D
Being toxic is very subjective and can therefore differ from player to player.
For me it is tbagging or clicky-clicking at the killer. Object is not toxic per se but often used by toxic people. It is also a very unfair perk against Freddy, Trapper and Hag.
A toxic killer is someone who slugs/tunnels/camps WITHOUT reason (f.e. 4 man slugging with no or one Gen done, camping when there is no one around the hook etc.) or does tunnel-moris.
(You see, I like to play fair on both sides)
I've seen this in the past, and I see it now. Some days it is happening more, some days less. The mori/tunneling thing was more with Ruin nerfed, but has normalized now.