Anyone else feel neutral about the nerfs and buffs of survivors?
As a survivor main I personally dont care about nerfs and when we get buffs I have mixed feelings
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The vast majority of Survivor nerfs are barely noticeable, whereas the vast majority of Survivor buffs heavily tilt the game in their favor.
I feel the nerfs were indeed noticeable (vacuum, mainly), and rightfully so. But the soon-to-be-buffs are minuscule and I feel neutral towards them as well. The only one important is the in-built Kindred, and is so overpowered that it wont make it to live servers (maybe even PTB), unless it does not include the Survivor-Survivor aura reading.
Unless you mean generally. In which case, I will just reply with "Depends on the case".
No idea what all the spazzing was about.
As for upcoming changes, I won't feel strongly either way until I see what they actually do in PTB, and maybe not even then.
Well you can play killer then after next patch, because im not gonna bother anymore if devs do all that stuff they said in Q&A
The kindred buff is going to be a huge thing.
I'm getting numb to all the changes that help the Killer in one patch and then take away in the next. It looked like they were heading down a road to balancing, but they are back tracking again, so meh.
It's time to stop caring about the game and try to play it , the way they leave it. If I stop having fun, then I'll easily walk away and play something that is fun.
Its somehow addicting, the only rason the game is still alive if you ask me.
I will just like I always have after every nerf and every buff, regardless of which direction it’s in. You can keep complaining about it though.