Nvidia filter

So I was trying to edit my Nvidia filter settings because they were turned off. Then when I tried to change the settings, it told me Nvidia filter settings only work on supported games. Has the DBD team disabled Nvidia or is it just a problem I’m having?

Comments

  • @BeanBan said:

    So I was trying to edit my Nvidia filter settings because they were turned off. Then when I tried to change the settings, it told me Nvidia filter settings only work on supported games. Has the DBD team disabled Nvidia or is it just a problem I’m having?

    I can still edit my filters just fine.

  • @BeanBan said:

    So I was trying to edit my Nvidia filter settings because they were turned off. Then when I tried to change the settings, it told me Nvidia filter settings only work on supported games. Has the DBD team disabled Nvidia or is it just a problem I’m having?

    Had this happen a few times over the last year or so. I hated GFE anyway so I switched to ReShade so I could get rid of it. ReShade has always worked without fail, is also white-listed and I think it's superior.

  • pretty sure because the filter works on an API level it cannot even be blocked by the devs

  • usually you just need to update the Nvidia-drivers.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    pretty sure because the filter works on an API level it cannot even be blocked by the devs

    Nvidia freestyle can be disabled by the devs. You can only enable it on supported games.

  • It's still fine. =]