I’m starting to give up
I’m averaging 18 FPS on console and there is no chance of me even connecting a hit, they just zip right past me. Pair this with toxic survivors, and you got a recipe for a ######### game
I’m averaging 18 FPS on console and there is no chance of me even connecting a hit, they just zip right past me. Pair this with toxic survivors, and you got a recipe for a ######### game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just unfair, when survivors have 25-30 FPS almost stable, but killers have to deal with this.
My exact issue. Pair this with survivors having the upper hand and it’s almost unplayable
I really hope we get back to the frame rate before 2.0 at this point. It has always been not great but after 2.0 it is has gotten worse. Spawning in as killer on shelter woods makes me just want the match over as quick as possible.
I don't stop turning my camera but it forces me to look a certain way anyway.
i can FEEL you guys ( been playing with 5 to 15 fps on PC for 2 years)( i have no monies)). BUT DONT GIVE UP. Giving up is the disaster( or the end or total defeat).
I cant handle 360's at all . I attack and miss when other more better FPS killers would register a hit.
buy pc
Huntress in black swamp with low fps=tbaggin survs having fun