Lmao Just to Make Sure
I had some salty Survivors whining that I was "Abusing the Tinkerer glitch" but I was using Tinkerer 3. Just to quintuple make sure, doesn't the glitch only apply to tier 2? And I'm pretty sure it was patched, too.
I had some salty Survivors whining that I was "Abusing the Tinkerer glitch" but I was using Tinkerer 3. Just to quintuple make sure, doesn't the glitch only apply to tier 2? And I'm pretty sure it was patched, too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah it was only tinkerer 2, but it already got fixed because it affected survivors
it was patched but they didn't read how the perk actually works so they think no TR = abusing the bug
i get the joke