Question about rift fragments.

Can you earn them now just by playing the game and doing the current tome? So when the rift goes live you have all the fragment progression added immidiatelly.

Comments

  • No, you can only earn Rift Fragments when a Rift is active. And only via the linked Tome and Playtime. So Tome 1 and Tome 2 will not give any Rift Fragments for RIft Number 3, since it is linked to Tome 3.

    But you can still get the Lore and the BPs.

  • Sadly no. I wish that our XP counted towards the upcoming rift during these downtimes. It really doesn't feel worthwhile to play the game if one means of progression is completely inactive.

  • @Exerlin said:

    Sadly no. I wish that our XP counted towards the upcoming rift during these downtimes. It really doesn't feel worthwhile to play the game if one means of progression is completely inactive.

    I've been doing challenges I've left off during the downtime. But the Rift really has made it more addicting to play the game tbh

  • That’s dissapointing :(

    I guess I just won’t play the game untill they release it with mid-chapter.

    Is there a confirmed date for it though? The last one was closed ages ago. Don’t see the reason why a battle pass should have such a long delay in between.

  • @Kakateve said:

    That’s dissapointing :(

    I guess I just won’t play the game untill they release it with mid-chapter.

    Is there a confirmed date for it though? The last one was closed ages ago. Don’t see the reason why a battle pass should have such a long delay in between.

    no confirmed date yet, so i imagine a few weeks at least still

    Q&A at the 23rd so they might announce the date then