A big advantage of Laurie is...
The killers in most situations will not tunnel you because he/she will think that you has DS if there is obsession in the match <3
The killers in most situations will not tunnel you because he/she will think that you has DS if there is obsession in the match <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You’re right, they will just close patrol you instead though x
Lucky Laurie, Claudette seems to be a tunnel and camp magnet. It's a shame because I really like her and never play toxic, yet I'm often tunneled.
Here
Or leave you alone if you jump in the locker :x I love this when it happens
😎
That's because the players targeted the claudette as the most toxic sadly...but at least DS on her is very useful.
Also this
Oh my, I must be the only Laurie though, since i don't use DS XD
Wonder how people would handle this daily....
Does it count if I leave because I down another survivor?
Or just get yourself mori'd off first hook by a killer who thinks you have it lol