Is there a mod around, I have to ask a serious question.
First of all, is there a way to tell if a person is a fog whisperer or not while in game? I know with BHVR members they have BHVR in their name but not so sure about fog whisperers.
I think someone was impesinating a fog whisperer and my main concern is they used VERY loaded racial slurs towards me post game for playing Claudette and taking OOO (I usually get tunneled so I figured hey why not).
I made sure to report them post game chat and took note of their steam profile in case I have to send it in a ticket. I'd rather not post what they said on forums. Even with the names blocked out it's still too vulgar. And I didn't see an option in tickets to report for things such as this.
Comments
I wouldn't say it's proof they aren't a fog whisperer just because they're not using it, but fog whisperers get an exclusive charm that looks like the face with fog around it (the fog whisperer icon) and it would be really easy to see that sort of thing in game I think.
If you're really in doubt, I'm pretty sure there's just a list that plain and simple names the fog whisperers. Not sure of the link to it, but I've seen one out there.
Yeah IK about the charm but I didn't see it. But he could of had it now equipped. Either way this boils down to a person pretending to be a fog whisperer and using racial slurs or being one and using racial slurs. Personally I don't believe a fog s whispere would ever do this but I'd be stupid to think people don't go roogue or have alt accounts for luls.
I will DM you @OtakuBurrito