Nintendo Switch Anaglog Stick - Insufficient Time
Does anyone have sufficient time to spin the analog stick or move back and forth to free yourself when the killer carries you?
I came across this probably every game I play and I have "NEVER" been able to free myself due to the hooks being close or not enough time to free myself especially when I am the last survivor.
Comments
Usually you're not meant to wiggle out without help from your team, which even if they do it may not. This is intentional game design.
Ah, I understand. So my team is 100% useless ☹ Tnxs.
I've wiggled free a couple times on Switch. It usually only happens if you're in the right spot and the killer picks the wrong hook. I once ran Flip-Flop, Boil Over, Tenacity and Unbreakable. Didn't really help me much, because it was an outdoor map with close hooks.