Why i get red ranks even when i'm green rank killer in almost 100% every time of the day?

In the last few months it was just 80% that i get red rank survivors to play against as green rank killer, but now it is 95%-100%? Why is this still happening and why is it getting worse and worse? Can someone eplain me how is it even fair from a game what i payed for?

Comments

  • Simple. Because there is no killers in the red ranks. Therefore, green ranked killers are forced to go against red ranked survivors because otherwise their queue time will last for ages.

  • @Actionjacksn said:

    In the last few months it was just 80% that i get red rank survivors to play against as green rank killer, but now it is 95%-100%? Why is this still happening and why is it getting worse and worse? Can someone eplain me how is it even fair from a game what i payed for?

    This is the main reason

    @crixus006 said:

    I am rank red as survivor I have played a lot of games as survivor and the most of times I have to face rank green or purple rank. I believe that there aren't a lot of killers red rank as survivors. I have played DBD since 2018 and I never saw it.