I have never played a single SWF game before. I can't get any friends into DBD :( So for me that's 0%, but I don't know. It would be interesting to see stats, as I feel it's actually quite a bit lower than 75%, though it's obviously hard to tell if you only have player behaviour and chat records to go off of.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe around 75% of them .. about 3/4 of survivor in this game are SWF player...
My region is Asia....
I have never played a single SWF game before. I can't get any friends into DBD :( So for me that's 0%, but I don't know. It would be interesting to see stats, as I feel it's actually quite a bit lower than 75%, though it's obviously hard to tell if you only have player behaviour and chat records to go off of.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/community-community-data-requests
Yet still the game is too boring as a killer.
For me it's 98% Solo and 2% SWF. The reason for me is that i don't put myself online when i play games most of the time.