Frequency Tierlist (PS4)

Killer: Rank One

Survivor: Rank Three

Idea courtesy of @Pet_The_Lizards who did this for Xbox.

my-image (3).png

And here it his for comparison

7N0GA40UI96Z.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I never thought about it before, but Plague on console must be rough. I main her on pc and she's somewhere in between Huntress and Deathslinger in terms of accuracy required. No wonder she's such a low pick rate.

  • Myers is common? I wish I had your games then. I hardly ever see him on PS4.

  • Looks like my species are going extinct. 😕

  • I see Plague just as much as other killers on PS4. I actually see all of them in rotation quite a bit except Hag. I went against like 5 Oni’s yesterday which was a nice surprise.

    @MadLordJack Plague is not that hard. You don’t need accuracy like Huntress or Deathslinger. You’re actually playing her wrong if you’re constantly puking on one survivor to break them. You want to infect them and let them passively get broken and then find other healthy survivors and gain pressure that way. Usually you can force them to cleanse easier that way.

  • Red rank PS4 player here. Some of this data surprised me. You rarely see Wraith, Bubba, Legion, Oni, and Ghostface. I see them quite regularly. Also surprised that on the survivor front Yui is practically non existent for you. Yui's are very common in the lobbies I get.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I never thought about it before, but Plague on console must be rough. I main her on pc and she's somewhere in between Huntress and Deathslinger in terms of accuracy required. No wonder she's such a low pick rate.

    I see her pretty semi regularly on console (Red rank survivor on PS4), but I think comparatively, she's probably the easiest ranged killer to use on console. She needs very little accuracy and she's not constricted by a 110% speed handicap (she's 115% speed).

  • I never see: Nurse, Jeff

    I always see: Hillbilly, Claudette

  • @MegMain98 said:

    I see Plague just as much as other killers on PS4. I actually see all of them in rotation quite a bit except Hag. I went against like 5 Oni’s yesterday which was a nice surprise.

    @MadLordJack Plague is not that hard. You don’t need accuracy like Huntress or Deathslinger. You’re actually playing her wrong if you’re constantly puking on one survivor to break them. You want to infect them and let them passively get broken and then find other healthy survivors and gain pressure that way. Usually you can force them to cleanse easier that way.

    You have to be both an amazing shot and understand Plagues very specific missiles in order to hit good survivors with her corrupt purge. The only time you don't need to be extremely accurate is if you catch someone out in the open, which you will never do if you are going against good teams. That being said, yeah, if you catch someone out in the open she's like ranged Bubba, but there's a reason Bubba isn't good. Plague, on the other hand, is one of the strongest killers in the game and on a similar level as Ghostface (you can do okay if you play okay, but if you take the time and learn their nuances? Almost as good as Billy/Huntress (and having bad maps are the only reason they aren't)).

    Huntress doesn't require that level of sheer accuracy unless you are going for cross-maps. In fact, the best way to play her is to literally let the survivors juke themselves back into your imaginary cross hair. Or literal crosshair. Other than that, she is mostly about timing and loop knowledge (where to wind up, how to mindgame, etc). And she is just as hard a killer to play, maybe harder if someone's never played FPS's, but for ######### sakes her hatchets are like flying fridges. Deathslinger and Plague can get hits where she simply cannot because her hatchets are to large, and so you should be TRYING to get hits where she cannot, or else why play them over her?

  • Based off what? Is this purely anecdotal evidence or did you keep track of a number of games over a period of time. My experiences have been substantially different.