Good killer perk combos

I recently bought all the killers and been grinding out the teachables and I ask for any perks that mesh well together. I've only been using overcharge and pop but I don't even know if it works together so I hope for some good ones.

Comments

  • Have you heard of Nemesis and Play With Your Food or Spirit Fury and Enduring?

  • Here is some input for you that comes in mind super quick:

    Enduring + Spirit Fury

    Corrupt intervention + Pop + Discordance

    Nurses Calling + Monitor & Abuse

    Hex Ruin + Surveillance

    Play with your food + Nemesis

  • sloppy butcher + nurses calling

    spirit fury + enduring

    ruin + surveillance

    distressing + unnerving presence (overcharge fits in good here too, this combo works great on doctor, add in backwards skill checks and increased TR add ons for extra bite)

  • Infectious with Monitor as long as you're not Huntress.