Its actually possoble to get 32k with Camping
Just got into a match where i got Facecamped by a spirit while my Mates were going to unsafe unhook me instead of doing gens etc. Everyone got camped but she still got 32k Points. I honestly hate SoloQ sometimes..
No i dont say nerf Killer i would rather say nerf Survivors. Just wanted to point out that it is actually possible to get a perfect game with camping. ://
Comments
Killers get as much points as the survivors give them I guess.
I hate games with campers but the best you can do is take them on the cheek and move on.
How do you even get 8k Points in Sacrifice while camping? Did she hook everyone 3 times or was it endgame?
Why do you think killers camp?
I just had a game against a rank 2 huntress, as soon as 2 gens were done and the second person (me) got hooked, camping started.
Its pretty rediculous honestly, heck the only reason this game is still alive is because -enough- killers still actually want to play the game instead of camping
idk what the devs can do about it but I feel something should be done, its just way too good a strat which yes is the survivors fault but that does not mean they wont stop playing all together if killers keep camping.
As long as the killer allows the unhooks, it's perfectly possible. Proximity to a hook hurts your chaser emblem, but as far as bloodpoints are concerned, there's no built-in penalty.
Contrary to the narrative parroted on this forum, camping works pretty well. Unless they're on comms, the survivors need to confirm the camp, then waste no time at all and rush the gens. That's when the kill is confirmed and usually followed by NOED, because there's rarely time in these instances to do all the totems as well.
The one depicted above is a best-case scenario of very efficient soloq's, which will be rare. Usually, at least one trade will be made and snowballed from there.
I don't encourage anybody to camp, but if one does test it, they'll see they should be able to do quite well surprisingly often both for points and pips. It's all due to the time required to do gens, travel time, the total time for the sacrifice, the fact that hook time gets cut for every unhook, the lack of information and coordination between the survivors and possibly endgame perks (aka NOED).
If you're a survivor, I can only tell you to play SWF and cut your losses if someone is camped, or to not get bothered by camping when you're in soloq.
TBF, Any tactic can get max points when the other side just gives it to you.
That's what I said on several threads already. Survivors reward camping.
"But M1 is boring" "Can't let mates die"
While I would mostly say the second isn't true, you just want to have the points, I would say in both cases: then either eat it and punish the killer, or have a funny hooking party, rewarding the killer and make him repeat that next game as well.
Proximity only hurts the emblem when the killer is not in a chase, probably even (but not sure about that) when there is just a survivor too close to the hook. And I'm pretty sure the more important part is, that BP are not affected by proximity.