Today's Add-ons: Flashlight

Flashlight's Add-ons: Battery, Leather Grip, Power Bulb, White Lens, Focus Lens, Heavy Duty Battery, Low Amp Filament, Rubber Grip, TIR Optic, Intense Halogen, Long Life Battery, High-End Sapphire Lens, Odd Bulb.

Which Add-on would you put on your Flashlight if Flashlights had only 1 Add-on slot?


P.S. As stated in the "Today's Add-ons: Toolbox" poll, due to the 10 poll options limit, some Add-ons will share a poll option.

Just specify which you mean when you choose an option that has multiple Add-ons.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Long Life Battery.

    6 more seconds is nice to me, and Rare isn't all that rare to me.

  • @Boss said:

    Long Life Battery.

    6 more seconds is nice to me, and Rare isn't all that rare to me.

    As you said yourself boss, having that 6 extra seconds is nice, more saves is always good.

  • I'm not a flashlight master or anything, but the lens just seems like the best choice, although Batteries are always good.

  • You really have to question the three people who decided it would be better to use a normal battery over a long life battery...

  • @Cheers said:

    You really have to question the three people who decided it would be better to use a normal battery over a long life battery...

    I can imagine some reasons, like often not needing more seconds than that, cheaper, more common on the Bloodweb...

    When making these, I at first thought of excluding simply weaker versions, but in these polls, I want to allow ANY reason for an Add-on to be someone's favorite, so if someone likes Battery more than Long Life Battery because it's cheaper or whatever, I can't really exclude the option.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1219463#Comment_1219463

    I can imagine some reasons, like often not needing more seconds than that, cheaper, more common on the Bloodweb...

    When making these, I at first thought of excluding simply weaker versions, but in these polls, I want to allow ANY reason for an Add-on to be someone's favorite, so if someone likes Battery more than Long Life Battery because it's cheaper or whatever, I can't really exclude the option.

    That would make sense.

  • @Boss said:

    Long Life Battery.

    6 more seconds is nice to me, and Rare isn't all that rare to me.

    I completely agree with you. Especially since both the Flashlight and Sport Flashlight have 8 seconds of use that extra 6 seconds really helps. Also, does anyone have a definitive answer on what increasing the flashlight's accuracy does?