Judith's Tombstone

Most OP perk on DBD?

How does one perk give the killer so many points and 4k, we don't have anything that gives us points like that and even gens give crap blood points. No incentive to play in matches like that.

I honestly think I escape like 5% of games lately, losing the will to play this game. Admittedly I'm not very good but letting good killers derank to get 4k every match needs to be looked at also

Comments

  • Ermm its not a perk....

  • Do you mean BBQ and Chili? One of the most balanced perks in the game because you have to hook survivors for it to be even usable?

    The closest we have for survivors if We're gonna live forever, which still grants bonus bp.


    If you actually meant Judith's, it takes a long time to charge up, and rarely do I die to one.

  • Lol, okay my bad, offering.

  • @Katie28 said:

    Lol, okay my bad, offering.

    Well there I can agree with you but that is a big problem with the game as a whole.

    The devs dont want to call it competative so all these items that massive skew the game balance are fine in there eyes (yet we cant have 21:9 aspect ratio support cuz too much advantage but I digress...).

    I dont find much of it much fun myself, if I am facing an irridecent huntress I just run up and die on the first hook because imo that huntress never had the intention of actually playing the game, they just wanted an ez win soooo here you go, ez win, meantime ill move on to a fair challenge as that is what I seek in my games.

  • I'd happily give up keys if they take Moris, I never use keys, either die holding it or can't find hatch, I think moris get at least one use per match, but mostly in the games I've played its been all of us..

    Played a match against a huntress this morning, she hooked me turned around and threw a hatchet at two people working on a gen really far away and it hit one of them, that's crazy.

  • @Katie28 said:

    I'd happily give up keys if they take Moris, I never use keys, either die holding it or can't find hatch, I think moris get at least one use per match, but mostly in the games I've played its been all of us..

    Played a match against a huntress this morning, she hooked me turned around and threw a hatchet at two people working on a gen really far away and it hit one of them, that's crazy.

    The sad thing is, I think most people would be fine with mori's requiring a lot more conditions to be met before being able ot use it, (I dont want them removed because its a cool and fitting part of this type of slasher horror theme they are going for) but the problem is that some see it and use it as their only weapon against what they perceive to be a toxic 4man SWF squad.

    And the problem is there that we dont have much of an answer for such a squad besides Ebony Mori's because of the perks and items and communication they bring.

    Its just a bad experience for all to have this much match skewing stuff in the game and you dont fix it by adding more OP match skewing stuff to either side, you fix it by adjusting or removing the stuff that is too powerful atm.


    Buuuut hey, from the dev's pov, the amount of players has doubled compared to about a year or so ago so hey, things are going well, better not mess with things too much and risk our money maker.

    Which is reaaaally sad because we have a ptb, we could change anything asap, heck just to test we could change so many things and if they dont work out, just revert, its not like they in the passed have shiedd away from that (cough cough hatchet hitbox).

  • You could always just jump in a locker when myers is starting to get too close

  • So...what are you actually complaining about?

    Bbq? The perk people use because they want bps and would replace imediatly with better information perk if the 2x bps wasn't a thing?


    Judith's tombstone? The worse version of the piece of tombstone?


    Ebony moris? Which most agree is op and would be ok with it being gone as long as keys go aswell?

  • @Cheers said:

    Do you mean BBQ and Chili? One of the most balanced perks in the game because you have to hook survivors for it to be even usable?

    The closest we have for survivors if We're gonna live forever, which still grants bonus bp.

    If you actually meant Judith's, it takes a long time to charge up, and rarely do I die to one.

    It could be a lot more balanced as a tool to discourage tunneling. And the existing version provides free Deerstalker, imo BBQ should only work on healthy and injured State survivors. This would also eliminate the incentive to slug.

  • I just played a game against Judith’s Tombstone and the entire game I did all 5 gens while my teammates bullied a poor Michael, then when it came to exiting he just grabs me and kills me🤨, I wasn’t even hooked once! Little annoying I must say. I do believe any perk like that, would still need the survivor to have been hooked.

    My opinion correct me if I’m wrong in any way.