Making demogorgon's undetectable actually quiet
His portals are good for map pressure, but his undetectable feels like its worthless when you hear a tank pretty much bombarding you.
So here is an idea to buff both his portals and undetectable.
Changing how demo moves when exiting the portal
Demo will now crawl on the ground when exiting a portal until undetectable ends, this greatly reduces how loud his footsteps are while in undetectable, when undetectable ends he will stand up at 115% speed still. Demo moves at 115% m/s while in undetectable and his camera is at normal height.
Shred will still work, but he will stand up immediately when doing it but still being undetectable.
Demogorgon can now pick up his portals by closing them himself, and undetectable is extended by 2 seconds.
Comments
But they can still hear when you teleport mapwide so survivors around woukd just hide until they see or hear you thump awsy.
I agree, that may make red moss actually decent.
Also make rat liver base while we are at it :3
Thats is survivors off the objective, and with this change his UR add-ons become more useful and reliable
Yeah, that actually would be a good idea
Would making it extend the undetectable after making it base sound good as well?
Yeah, maybe make undetectable 4 secs base, that way the mushroom add-ons that decrease undetectable can be changed for something
I really wish they could give mah boi demo a full add-on rework, because currently his add-ons are mediocre at best, they focus too much on his portals and too little on his shred, which is the best part of him.
I wanted to make is shred into something, as its more of his side power.
Like for example, I wanted to rework his UR add-on into removing shred, but however allowing Demo to crawl around for X seconds but felt like it would nerf him more than buff him.
In a bit I will make an add-on rework when I can think of a way to rework all of his add-ons along with this