Isolation of steam players with VAC from usual
So many players in steam with VAC blockers which play in Dead by Daylight.
They prefer toxic game and many users would not play whith them.
When you play with VAC players you can get:
- insults in chat before and after the trial
- lag switch promblem during the trial
- "campers", "facecampers" and killers who chase only you during the match
- endless blindness from flashlights in different ways
Comments
This is true of non-VAC players as well. In fact, given how non-VAC players are a majority, this is especially true of non-VAC players.
Oh, I see.. I think you have different statistics from your "gamers pool" and it's not the same as mine. But I know what I'm talking about
Don't block them, just isolate. I wouldn't to see them in my lobby and wouldn't to connect to them for playing.