Glaring Lag Issue With Ghostface and Demogoron!
Like what the hell. I genuinely enjoy playing as Ghostface and Demogorgon, but I can't fully enjoy them because of the glaring lag issue that they seem to share, and they seem to share the same cause too. THE DAMN BAR THAT POPS UP AT THE BOTTOM SAYING YOU CAN USE AN ABILITY. A PNG bar is lagging my $400 system to hell and back!
How do you avoid this problem? Staying away from walls and doorways or anything that might cause this little PNG bar to appear or dissapear. Yeah, that's how I wan't to play Ghostface and Demogorgon, acting like a magnet being repelled by another magnet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA-FqYohYqQ&feature=youtu.beThis is the second worst experience I've had with this problem, the worst one wasn't recorded, but it LITERALLY cost me the match.
Pretty good job so far if I say so.
Comments
Okaaaaaay, it's a little choppy.
You don't have survivors running in the same spot or literally flying into the sky like others have with Doctor lately. Might need to do something as simple as giving your device or internet router a small break.
No need to yell at the devs about a potentially easy fix. Being civil is also more likely to get things resolved quickly and effectively.
That is awful.
Console? They need to optimize the hell out of it.
Yeah it's console. I'd try it out on pc to see if it still happens but they haven't added cross progression, and I don't feel like buying them again.
Choppy, yeah, but a little choppiness can be devastating depending on what killer you are. In the video you can see how I almost missed that Feng. If I tried to shred, I would have missed, but that's only 36 seconds of the match.
I doubt it is my router or ps4 given I've had this problem pretty regularly, even after resetting my router as well as not playing anything for a couple days. But I still feel optimization needs to be a pretty high priority, especially due to how god aweful matches can be because of it. Deathslinger when aiming down sites, Doctor when static blast is ready, bloodlust activating, and of course GF and Demo. And I know I'm not the only one since all my friends claim the the same lag problems.
Lastly, I apologize if it came off as me "attacking" the devs, I just came off of a heated match as Deathslinger because I was having lag problems with him.
Holy...console DbD is THIS BAD? That is unforgivably bad, I am so sorry for you and the rest of the console community because I have no idea how you've put up with this garbage for so long.
This might be a PS problem then, because I haven't noticed any of these problems on Xbox. One thing that might also help is doing what is known on Xbox as a "hard reset". I haven't had a Playstation since the PS2, aka the best console ever, so I can't help you with the technicals. If it's a lag issue, then it might be a server-side issue since Xbox just got our servers back.
Only other thing I can think of is just a general increase within internet activity because of COVID-19.
This is either a PS4 issue or a rare exception. I play on Xbox and this sort of thing is pretty rare.
It isn't always this way. It seems to happen the most with Demo and Gf, Deathslinger as well sometimes. And yeah, it's absolute garbage when it happens.