Why are some people so entitled?
I was playing on Badham vs Oni (good killer, no tunnel, no camp). When the offender was downed and another teammate on hook (other guy was dead), I decided to retreat to the basement. The guy on the hook died and it was just the two of us. He crawled to the basement and I revived him. Suddenly he began dropping pallets and vaulting them to attract the killer. The killer came by and downed me and hooked me. AND MY MAN JUST BEGAN T-BAGGING! With the killer a few feet away. Then began rambling post game that I got what I deserved for leaving him to die even though I am in no way obligated to save him. The photos tell the rest of the story. (The killer only said that he let them go when he thought that the guy was insulting him.) The rest is just us.
Screenshot (123).png Screenshot (122).png Screenshot (121).png Screenshot (120).png Screenshot (118).png Screenshot (117).png Screenshot (115).png Screenshot (114).png Screenshot (113).png Screenshot (109).png Screenshot (108).png(
Comments
Photos start chronologically from 108 to 123.
Many survivors and killers who play one side and have a toxic attitude in real life think they're entitled to everything. They think that they're the best and everyone that's below them don't deserve to win if he doesn't.
All that I do is if that they're really annoying, is right down their name on a piece of paper and lobby dodge.
I've only got one player on it so far and I assume he has quit because I never see him.
Both of you are at fault in my opinion, especially towards the end. Just seemed annoying at that point.
Sorry to hear that, Dude. If it's any consolation, I try to play as an agent of karma and if I see anyone dick over their team I tunnel the ######### out of them and let the rest go. Best of luck in future trials!
I'll be the first to admit that I was starting to get annoyed towards the end.
ok what childish nonsense is all of this now... jeez
Lmao yeah, we can all have our childish arguments. Some people are just rather annoying.
But I agree, you're not entitled in anyway to save the, especially if it's already a losing game. Might as well get hatch.