Small Game is underrated and here's why!

Just prevented a few NOED's from activating because I used Small Game in every match. I got rid of all five totems and voila, escaped!

You guys should try it out, it's really good against that obvious Hex totem perk called "No One Escapes Death"!


:^)

Comments

  • It's a very good perk until you learn the Totem spawns.

  • I think detective's hunch is almost always better. It tells you the exact locations and when you go against a Freddy with small game the constant pinging is very confusing. Plus, if gens aren't being done you probably should not be doing totems anyway.

  • It's a great perk to memorize the totem spawns. The newly buffed detective's hunch is also a very nice replacement for it. I have yet to use small game against a killer that has traps though lol so small game for me is only for totems.

  • I think a tainbow map with range is good.

  • @TheButcher said:

    It's a very good perk until you learn the Totem spawns.

    It's still good when you know the spawns because you don't have to turn every single corner to look for them. It saves a lot of time.

  • It's a good perk for learning the game actually

    Running that perk for a while and you'll quickly learn totem spots

    Detective hunch is mostly better but it's a dlc perk and has to be unlocked

    That said playing against Freddy or Hag will make it constantly go of and make you paranoid as hell

  • @TheButcher said:

    It's a very good perk until you learn the Totem spawns.

    Then you get Maps like Lerys or Badham >.>

  • Just don’t use it for the first time after maybe having too many drinks I forgot I switched to it and couldn’t figure out what the noise was at first lol.

  • Small Game should get a trap aura reading buff tbh

  • I know the totem spawns except for the dead saloon map, and do it without perk.