Survivor and Killer Mains...

For a little fun, what is the funniest way you've escaped or saw someone else escape? Also, what's the funniest way you killed someone/saw your teammate or yourself get killed?

This is just to help settle some of the toxicity between both sides because there is so much. I will go first ^^

(This happened recently) I played against Ghostface and he had a Ebony Mori, as he was Moring me my friend threw down the pallet we were on and it glitched the Mori.

For my funniest escape (it was before Spirit nerf) I saw where hatch spawned cuz it spawned right by where it unhooked Bill. Time skip after everyone is dead and I am crawling. I made it to hatch without her seeing me somehow and managed to get out.

Comments

  • My bes escape was probably a wraith who slugged me and was spamming his bell so i unbreakabled in his face and made it to the hatch

    Best kill was probably a teabagging meg who thought she was safe behind her teammates so i blinked through her teammates as nures and got her

  • Funniest escape was probably a killer that followed me and nodded at me while near the hatch.. then I got up with unbreakable and managed to get out before they could react. Judging by how they said straight up bannable stuff ALL CAPS in post-game chat I don't think letting me escape was their plan.

    Funniest down/kill will forever be that time where I had one hatchet left as Huntress, and just for the hell of it I threw it completely randomly. Over a rock and out of LOS, and bam - there was an injured Meg there. I'd really love to see their reaction to that one, and I really wish I had something like shadowplay installed at the time.

  • @oxygen said:

    Funniest escape was probably a killer that followed me and nodded at me while near the hatch.. then I got up with unbreakable and managed to get out before they could react. Judging by how they said straight up bannable stuff ALL CAPS in post-game chat I don't think letting me escape was their plan.

    Funniest down/kill will forever be that time where I had one hatchet left as Huntress, and just for the hell of it I threw it completely randomly. Over a rock and out of LOS, and bam - there was an injured Meg there. I'd really love to see their reaction to that one, and I really wish I had something like shadowplay installed at the time.

    Forgive me but what is shadowplay

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215601#Comment_1215601

    A recording software built into Nvidia that automatically records games as you play them at low performance cost at the sake of some quality. You can press a button and it'll make a video clip of the last few minutes (however many you set up) you had.

    So say if something happened that was funny or outrageous, You could just press a button and it'll automatically compile a video of the last 5 minutes or so.

    Ah I’ll have to look into that when I start playing on pc for youtube