I finally understand Ash's perks

You suicide to get someone to wiggle out of the Killer's grasp giving you two protection hits for Mettle. The Killer will then most likely chase the person you helped escape because you're already slugged. During that time, you have time to recover so when the Killer picks you up they have to deal with Flip Flop (ideally paired with Tenacity since you'll probably go down near a hook).

That's the idea behind Ash's perks I think

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    You suicide to get someone to wiggle out of the Killer's grasp giving you two protection hits for Mettle. The Killer will then most likely chase the person you helped escape because you're already slugged. During that time, you have time to recover so when the Killer picks you up they have to deal with Flip Flop (ideally paired with Tenacity since you'll probably go down near a hook).

    That's the idea behind Ash's perks I think

    They still suck tho

    Mettle needed nerfing, but what they did to it is.....hideous

  • It dose make sense... and if someone else were using buckle up... they can see if you are recovered enough to get pick up quickly

    But that implies a ultra aggressive playstyle to accomplish... but will backfire if not done right

    Also combined with breakout... op (lol)

  • I actually use buckle up because I have literally nothing else to use something it works mainly on onis.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/144413/i-finally-understand-ashs-perks

    They still suck tho

    Mettle needed nerfing, but what they did to it is.....hideous

    I will be the first to say MoM needed to be nerfed badly. The idea they released that perk at all shows their incompetence. However I try to see both sides of the spectrum and the perk is damn near useless now. It seems with the devs it's zero or 100. Nothing in between. It's either too much or not enough.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/144413/i-finally-understand-ashs-perks

    They still suck tho

    Mettle needed nerfing, but what they did to it is.....hideous

    Mettle of Man is a weird perk to balance though. It effect is so strong that doing anything to it could be a problem. I think if the amount of procs was increased to 4/5, but safe unhooks also counted towards it, I think it would be fine.