Who is a good PS4 streamer to follow?

By good I mean

  • Fun to watch, good commentary
  • Might provide tips for better gameplay
  • Produces more than 1 video per month
  • Posts videos on YouTube
  • Is specific to PS4

Comments

  • Hmmm, no answers from last night. Does anybody from the morning crew have any suggestions? My wife and I enjoy watching clips every now and then, and hope to learn some tricks (better looping, tracking, etc.), but everything we find pertains to PC players. On PS4 we just don't have the sensitivity of a mouse, so the things we watch don't really apply. And, of course, we want to have a good time while watching the matches.

  • My friend Gaymer Mercy is fun to watch, and I'm in his streams occasionally. And I'm pretty damn funny, according to him🤠

  • I honestly don't know of any who fit that criteria unfortunately.

  • Edit: Redacted my recommendation.

    I'm not really sure to be honest then. Most popular streamers are all on PC so your best bet might be to go through random twitch streams, see if they're on ps4 and then check if they have youtube. A lot of what PC streamers do does apply to PS4 and with the new sensitivity settings, it'll be a bit better as well.

  • I think most are PC streamers. With that said my favorite is fungoose. He is an educational streamer, and his tactics and lessons are applicable to ps4

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/thesh0wstopper_ps

    He's a pretty chill dude. I don't really watch him personally as I don't go on twitch but he's a consistent ps4 streamer that is pretty chill and is devotion 17. He definitely knows what he's doing.

    He doesn't do youtube but I think he fits the other points really well.

    Is this the same guy that got arrested live on stream a while back? If so he’s extremely toxic, both in and (apparently) outside of the game. I wouldn’t recommend watching him.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215588#Comment_1215588

    Is this the same guy that got arrested live on stream a while back? If so he’s extremely toxic, both in and (apparently) outside of the game. I wouldn’t recommend watching him.

    Did he? I can't say I know him really well. I've only watched a few of his streams and he was very chill in them. Laughed and talked with his chat and just seemed to be having a good time all around. I went against him in a match once and talked to him after and he was super chill.

    If he is toxic and such and I just happened to see his good videos, I do apologize.