If I could pay to avoid red rank survs I would (Another vent)

Just had a game where I was doc on the snow map (I hate that map with a passion)


I want the game to go by fast to get off this map so I just focus on damage and kills with only a gen patrol here and there


but then I notice, a lot of lag and its throwing me off a bit, no big deal as like i said I want this game to be over.

End chat I got 2 kills, one because they decided to try and stick around and heal when they really shouldn't have.

Another survivor comments on the lag, I agree saying I experienced it too.


The legacy jake red rank

red rank surv: nah you're just a donkey tier doctor


this games the most toxic thing I've ever played and ngl it makes me feel toxic at times too. I know its just a game but nothing gets to me more than entitlement.

And its only ever red and a few purple ranks that are like this. Green and yellow are typically nice and chill and ggs around.


I would want a casual and competitive mode

32,364

playing an hour ago

on steam alone would mean that any split wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. Get some of the toxic tryhards to go ham in comp and let me enjoy my demo in casual.

Comments

  • @Vampire said:

    Just had a game where I was doc on the snow map (I hate that map with a passion)

    I want the game to go by fast to get off this map so I just focus on damage and kills with only a gen patrol here and there

    but then I notice, a lot of lag and its throwing me off a bit, no big deal as like i said I want this game to be over.

    End chat I got 2 kills, one because they decided to try and stick around and heal when they really shouldn't have.

    Another survivor comments on the lag, I agree saying I experienced it too.

    The legacy jake red rank

    red rank surv: nah you're just a donkey tier doctor

    this games the most toxic thing I've ever played and ngl it makes me feel toxic at times too. I know its just a game but nothing gets to me more than entitlement.

    And its only ever red and a few purple ranks that are like this. Green and yellow are typically nice and chill and ggs around.

    I would want a casual and competitive mode

    32,364

    playing an hour ago

    on steam alone would mean that any split wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. Get some of the toxic tryhards to go ham in comp and let me enjoy my demo in casual.

    Honestly, getting a draw on Ormond wouldn't bother me too much. That's likely the most busted map in the game. Super uncalled for on the one guys part though. I don't get why people gotta be such ######### all the time. In the end, I think you just gotta drop a GG and leave or just hide end chat. Just focus on enjoying yourself when you play :)

  • Ormond, besides Haddonfield, is the biggest survivor sided map on this game.

    It has safe pallets, safe loops, loops leading into t-walls and L-walls.

    A killer shack pallet and a God pallet upstairs on the resort.

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/144353/if-i-could-pay-to-avoid-red-rank-survs-i-would-another-vent

    Honestly, getting a draw on Ormond wouldn't bother me too much. That's likely the most busted map in the game. Super uncalled for on the one guys part though. I don't get why people gotta be such ######### all the time. In the end, I think you just gotta drop a GG and leave or just hide end chat. Just focus on enjoying yourself when you play :)

    Thanks, I feel bad about venting now, may delete this later

    droppign gg then leaving seems like the best idea

    @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Ormond, besides Haddonfield, is the biggest survivor sided map on this game.

    It has safe pallets, safe loops, loops leading into t-walls and L-walls.

    A killer shack pallet and a God pallet upstairs on the resort.

    So many junglegyms too xD

  • @Vampire said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1214357#Comment_1214357

    Thanks, I feel bad about venting now, may delete this later

    droppign gg then leaving seems like the best idea

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1214359#Comment_1214359

    So many junglegyms too xD

    Like I said man, don't worry about what others think and just focus on your fun. In the end, that's what we all play the game for anyway.

    Have a good day :)

  • Doctor is currently experiencing some pretty bad latency issues for me too. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Doctor in general at the moment.


    As for that Legacy Jake, I'm pretty sure he's the donkey. Bullying a lower rank killer on a bad map for them is one thing and I don't do it deliberately. I'll laugh about it afterwards, but I'll never bag them out unless they did something like face-camp or tunnel me out of the game.