Since when is being stealthy toxic?

Got a message from a killer who was upset that we played a stealthy game and called us toxic? No tbagging, flashlights or DS so what gives?
Edit:word 

Comments

  • Got a message from a killer who was upset that we played a stealthy game and called us toxic? No tbagging, flashlights or DS so what gives?
    Edit:word 
    Lol that’s the normal on PS4 no matter which side you play, you may want to turn those settings to private if you want to enjoy this game on there 
  • lyric said:
    Got a message from a killer who was upset that we played a stealthy game and called us toxic? No tbagging, flashlights or DS so what gives?
    Edit:word 
    Lol that’s the normal on PS4 no matter which side you play, you may want to turn those settings to private if you want to enjoy this game on there 
    Thanks! I've only been playing PS4 for a couple of months... Last time I played was the OG Nintendo! Gonna check on how to do the settings to private. Thanks again 👍😉😁
  • You'll get that occasionally from both sides even on pc all because you don't run down the middle in full view. I prefer a stealthy style of gameplay and it drives some killers nuts. also no I don't always play Claudette either i play a lot of Meg and have even tried a sneaky Bill and Jake.

  • powerbats said:

    You'll get that occasionally from both sides even on pc all because you don't run down the middle in full view. I prefer a stealthy style of gameplay and it drives some killers nuts. also no I don't always play Claudette either i play a lot of Meg and have even tried a sneaky Bill and Jake.

    Yeah I play Meg with SB/SC/Leader/UE. I get into the game like "oh snap gotta be quiet the killer is over there" 
  • Some people don't actually know what toxic means but because they hear it being thrown around they'll repeat it at times when it makes no sense. I was called toxic for gen rushing once (?) happens.

  • I legit just had a killer complain that No Mither was OP with tenacity and unbreakabill...

    I laughed.

  • It's not, and you shouldn't mind people who say that it is.