Fast Vaults
ok but am I the only one who doesn't get how youtubers like Aaron get fast vaults on almost every single window? I play on console, but I'm not sure if it's because of that or..
I'm just sick of dying because of medium vaults tbh
ok but am I the only one who doesn't get how youtubers like Aaron get fast vaults on almost every single window? I play on console, but I'm not sure if it's because of that or..
I'm just sick of dying because of medium vaults tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
console doesn't have anything to do with it,it's just positioning and timing you learn naturally. Atleast I did
Im on xbox and i can get those fast vaults its hard to do but u can practice in a custom game
https://youtu.be/-94Ype1nt5g this is a pc tutorial by ussylis but its the same for console
You have to be in a perfect spot and time it perfectly in many windows. It's quite hard to do consistently.
I'm pretty sure that video is outdated. There was one more vaulting change after that which made it a lot more harder to get fast vaults on certain tiles.
I watched that video recently and its been working on tiles like ironworks god loop from the outside or jungle gyms
Will do, thanks!
It still works on most tiles but it is harder to get on certain windows now.
EDIT: This was the change:
Adjusted fast vault conditions: Players can no longer trigger fast vaults when beside windows or in contact with the wall.
Np. Some tiles are very hard to get a fast vault on but most are still possible
https://youtu.be/dr6jvFEYAwA i found this video thats pretty recent it shows alot of fast vaults on diffrent tiles theres also timestamps in the comments if theres a certain tile u want to practice!
Cow tree cant be fast vaulted tho.
Isnt that change just the addition of medium vaults? Since before medium vaults u would be able to fast vault while standing directly next to the window but after medium vaults were added they changed it so you have to run at the wall
Check my previous comment, I added what the change was there.
I saw that.
It said the change was that "survivors cant fast vault when beside windows or in contact with the wall" after medium vaults we're added u couldnt fast vault when beside a window or in contact with the wall right?
Medium vaults were added in patch 2.5 and this one was added in patch 3.0 so no. You could get fast vaults much easier before that change.
Oh ok thanks for clarifying. I didnt play back then