[ NOT A BUG REPORT ] Legion's and Deathslinger's snapping heads
So, 3.7.0 bug fixes, and I saw this
Can anyone send a screenshot or a clip? I couldn't find anything by myself.
So, 3.7.0 bug fixes, and I saw this
Can anyone send a screenshot or a clip? I couldn't find anything by myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That sounds creepy AF LOL
gonna bump this because I wanna see as well
Anyone got a clip? Lmao
I'm bringing this back to the top just please somebody post a clip I need this
I searched Google but to no avail. I mostly just found a bunch of Legion fanart and bugs from 2017.
I did find one thing of note though; from a report on our very own forums. Hopefully it brings some small measure of joy.
I'm trying one last time
does anybody have a clip of this please it is important to me and I will die without it
I wanted to know the "Meg gets sent flying" in the tutorial and I couldn't find anything.
WHO SUBMITS THESE WITH NO VIDEO FOR ENTERTAINMENT?!?
There are some bad, bad people playing this game...