How often do BHVR moderators analyze post-match chats when reported?

I've just had a game with the absolute most rotten survivor. Slurs were the least concerning things they've slung at me. Said if I died, they'd throw a party, and have fun hanging, [BAD WORD]. Naturally I reported it the moment slurs were thrown but they just kept on going. (Honestly they should not be playing competitive games.)

So how often are chats analyzed? Because I don't want anyone else having to deal with the likes of that person.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Reports would be 10x better if you went to the support page and sent in screenshots as well of the users, would definitely get them banned. I don't know if direct reports will entirely cut it but I'm sure it works, just better if you provide screenshots.

  • I always do a quick report and then submit a ticket with video evidence of the conversation if that happens. I also report their profile to steam, as I'm PC.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    I always do a quick report and then submit a ticket with video evidence of the conversation if that happens. I also report their profile to steam, as I'm PC.

    This. Always do this as well.

    Always get screenshots, vids, anything.

  • That would be interesting to know if an ingame report is enough in these cases. Filing an additional support ticket for every insult I get seems a little bit much.

  • @DonZwiebel said:

    That would be interesting to know if an ingame report is enough in these cases. Filing an additional support ticket for every insult I get seems a little bit much.

    I only do it if people use racial slurs. I play Claudette a lot in random matches, so it is sadly not that uncommon.

  • @chase131119 said:

    Reports would be 10x better if you went to the support page and sent in screenshots as well of the users, would definitely get them banned. I don't know if direct reports will entirely cut it but I'm sure it works, just better if you provide screenshots.

    I have screenshots but I don't have their profile or their Steam ID. :c

  • Sorry this happened to you. You did exactly what you needed by reporting them post-game; you don't need to send them additional screenshots or info. I don't know exactly how long it takes for reports to be processed on average, but I'm sure the ACMs get a lot each day and they go through them as they can. This kind of behavior definitely breaks the in-game communication rules, so they'll review your report when they can get to it.

  • @drimmalor said:

    Sorry this happened to you. You did exactly what you needed by reporting them post-game; you don't need to send them additional screenshots or info. I don't know exactly how long it takes for reports to be processed on average, but I'm sure the ACMs get a lot each day and they go through them as they can. This kind of behavior definitely breaks the in-game communication rules, so they'll review your report when they can get to it.

    People always make note of the toxicity of the end-game chat even from non-players, and I feel it's a big part of why people don't want to buy it or play it any further.

    If y'all are hiring though I'll work for mininum wage lmao