Bloodrush Accomplishments

I would like to hear my fellow grinder's accomplishments during the three week Bloodrush! Were you able to prestige any survivors/killers? Who got the most P3's in these three weeks?

Thank you for the blood rush, Devs. I managed to finish prestiging: Oni, Cannibal, Jane Romero, Plague, and Hillbilly. What were yours?

Comments

  • I only really played about two weeks or so of the Bloodhunt and was still able to get Yui and Ghostface to Prestige 3

  • Well I got my Slinger from P1 to P3 50+

    Also Freddy from P2 to P3 50+

  • I didn't play that much but I managed to max out all the perks on hag

  • I got Ash and Quentin to Tier III, Tapp is still in Tier II

  • I got every single teachable I wanted! Leveled Billy for enduring, Nurse to 40, Hag, Spirit, Clown for Pop, Plague, Ghostface, Demo, Oni, and Deathslinger. I have all the teachables now, pretty happy.

  • I finally unlocked every teachable, Quentin was the one I got all the perk with the most recently.

    By the way, Pharmacy>Self Care